Slowly the attendants of the second conference of the International Society for Wearable Technology in Healthcare gather in the Amsterdam Medical Centre. At first sight, this looks like a conference like any other, but the careful spectator notices a Google Glass here and there. This is the start of a day filled with technical gadgets. The organisers state: “We are the trendsetters in health care.” Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Wearables'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.