“Please governments, keep on investing in basic science”, Paul Stoffels, Chief Science Officer of Johnson & Johnson, implored at the inaugural symposium of the Janssen Prevention Center (JPC) of Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. The new research centre was established early 2015 and organised its first symposium titled “Reaching for immorbidity” on June 4th at the EYE Film Institute in Amsterdam. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Ageing'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.