Also this week MedZine brings you the latest medical news on various medical specialisms. In this editorial two striking studies are highlighted. The first describes a tool to measure quality and outcomes in colorectal surgery. The second describes how viral infections in the mother can affect the neuronal development in the baby. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Gastroenterology'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.