The increase and spread of bacteria and fungi resistant to antimicrobial drugs is a global threat. Health care is depending on antimicrobials in many areas, including oncology and surgery. Last December, the annual reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) on the incidence and distribution of drug resistant microbes were published. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Drug Resistance'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.