MedZine NewsMedix Publishers B.V., hereafter ‘Medix’ respects the privacy of all users of the MedZine application and takes care that the personal information you might share with Medix is treated confidentially. We will use your personal information to provide you with regulated access to content in the MedZine application. Other use of personal information is not possible unless we have received your express consent. Medix does not sell personal data to third parties and our employees are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Medix uses the gathered information to provide the following services, if applicable:
- To provide you with content from your selected area of expertise
- When you have authorized Medix to do so, Medix will use your e-mailadress to inform you about the development of the MedZine Application. If you subscribe to our newsletter Medix will inform you by e-mail about the most read articles in your selected area of expertise. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from Medix you can unsubscribe at any given moment.
- Anonymous statistic information about the use of the MedZine Application is gathered to help us to improve the MedZine application.
This disclaimer can change now and then. This privacy statement was marshalled by Cordemeyer & Slager lawyers.
With MedZine Chat, you are about to use a protected messaging service designed for the healthcare industry. This service connects healthcare professionals with patients and each other, enabling them to share information quickly and responsibly.By ‘accepting’ this policy, you agree with the following.
1. MedZine Chat is developed by Medix Publishers BV. Medix Publishers BV is located at Keizersgracht 317A, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
2. With MedZine Chat, you possess a messaging service with which:
- (a) you are sure the receiver of the message is who you think he/she is
- (b) only the sender and receiver are able to read the message
- (c) nobody else can read along, including the developer
3. Medix Publishers BV makes an effort to provide MedZine Chat as a safe and stable app and would like to anticipate as efficient as possible to the unexpected event of a crash. During the pilot phase of the app, Medix Publishers BV therefore utilises automated crash reports generated by Crashlytics.
4. In case of a crash of MedZine Chat, an automated crash report is sent to Medix Publishers BV when the app is restarted. This report does not contain data with which you can be identified, nor does it contain information from the messages you have sent or received.
5. Medix Publishers BV collects data concerning the type of hardware and operating system you are using, as well as the condition of the device at the time of the crash. Medix Publishers BV only uses these data to investigate the origin of the software error. Furthermore, the location of the device at the moment of the crash is saved. This information will not be used.
6. MedZine Chat is distributed for free. Nevertheless, Medix Publishers BV, its employees, management or other persons involved, cannot be held responsible for any damage (such as, but not limited to the loss of data) resulting from the use of this messaging service.