Scientists of the Hubrecht Institute, part of the Royal Dutch Academy of Science (KNAW), and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, a British research centre for genetics, have developed a 3D model for colon cancer. According to their publication in Cell, the model mimics the original tumour so accurately, it can predict which cancer therapy will work in the patient. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Organoids'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.