Patients who listen to music before, during or after surgery recover with less pain, less analgesics and less anxiety. These are the results of a large systematic review of 72 randomised controlled trials that was published in The Lancet. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Operation'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.