Eko Core is a new device which can be attached to stethoscopes to record the heart beat and visualise it in wave form. With the accompanying app the data files are automatically transferred to the cloud and saved into the patient’s electronic health record. The application was recently approved by the FDA and is available in the US. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Stethoscope'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.