Monitoring blood glucose levels will be easy as never before easier for diabetics. The company DexCom has developed the first glucose monitoring device that can be linked to your smartphone, replacing the separate data receivers. The G5 Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) received the CE mark on the 14th of September and will become available in Europe in the coming weeks. Continue reading
Showing articles tagged with 'Glucose Monitor'
- Platelet transfusion after stroke not beneficial for patients using antiplatelet drugs
- Mindfulness can help prevent depression relapse
- Swift blood transfusion after trauma lowers risk of death
- ‘Milestone’ in cocaine dependence treatment: dexamfetamine effective and safe
- Stress response after childhood trauma measurable in DNA
- Antibiotic resistance growing global problem for children with urinary tract infection
- Venous thromboembolism after radical cystectomy associated with lower survival of bladder cancer
- Microbirthing: a good or a bad idea?
- Researchers predict IVF failure using gene expression profiling
- Recovery sleep could compensate elevated risk of diabetes
- Preseasonal treatment with omalizumab prevents fall asthma exacerbations
- Obese patients: more mental health conditions than expected
Most popular tags
Join our newsletter
And stay updated throughout.